Posted on April 17, 2013, in Pre-Top 25 Announcement Blogs and tagged Australia, best job in the world, best jobs, BMAC, Chief Funster, fortune cookie, koalafications, New South Wales, Send BMAC Down Under, Sydney, Tourism Australia. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Socceroos World Cup Qualifying Game vs. Iraq
- Chief Funster Challenge Day #1
- The Fun Has Already Begun!
- “BMAC In Aus” Designer Fashion
- Massachusetts State House Visit
- Preparing For Aus
- BMAC: Chief Funster Finalist & Marist Grad!
- Engage & Show YOUR Support To Send BMAC Down Under!!!
- Fierce Competition, Unexpected Surprise
- Close The Curtain On Round 2
- Letter of Recommendation from Professor Loribeth Greenan
- A Letter From My Mother To Australia
- Franklin Wants YOU To Send BMAC Down Under!
- SBDU Word Search
- Street Cred
- Letter of Recommendation from Marist College Director of Social Media and Online Initiatives, Brian Apfel
- Keep Calm and Funster On!
- Letter of Recommendation from Marist College School of Management Dean Elmore Alexander
- Endorsement from Model Tucker Des Lauriers
- Letter of Recommendation from Dr. David Gavin
- I’m Bringin Sydney Back
- Letter of Recommendation from Jeff Roy, Massachusetts State Representative
- Letter of Recommendation from Mark Gamarra
- The Contest Continues
- Just The Facts
- BMAC TOP 25 FOR CHIEF FUNSTER!
- Thoughts Leading Up To The Shortlist Announcement
- Sydney Fun Facts & Must Do Attractions
- All The Right Koalafications
- BMAC on Social Media
- Glamorous Ambition
- A Chat With BMAC
- The Video You’ve All Been Waiting For
- You Should Send BMAC Down Under
- Something Australia And I Have In Common
- Send BMAC To The REAL Down Under
- Life Is A Game Of Rugby
- Who’s BMAC?
- Got My Sights Set On Sydney
- Belly Flop For The Best Job In The World!
- Breaky at Gowings #delicious #Sydney #bestjobs #vine vine.co/v/blHFrbYTz5x 5 years ago
- Officially retiring this twitter account! Please continue to follow me & my Chief Funster quest @BMACtastic :) Thanks everyone! #bestjobs 5 years ago
- RT @TourismAus: @MarkGamarra you know koalas sleep for about 23 hours a day ;) 5 years ago
- RT @MarkGamarra: @TourismAus In that case, I hope the seat next to @BMAC_DownUnder is open on her @VirginAustralia transcontinental flight!… 5 years ago
- I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU @MarkGamarra!!!!!!! #campaignmanager ;) #LAX @TourismAus 5 years ago
- RT @MarkGamarra: @TourismAus Thanks for scheduling a layover for @BMAC_DownUnder in LA! I'm gonna hug her like a koala on a eucalyptus tree… 5 years ago
- NEW BLOG POST: Massachusetts State House Visit. My official send off to @Australia! #ChiefFunster #bestjobs sendbmacdownunder.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/mas… 5 years ago
- 24,387 hits
- Advance Australia ambition Australia belly flop best job in the world best jobs Best jobs in the world best jobs in the world contest BMAC Bondi Beach Boston brand management Brian Apfel Brittany MacLeod Captain Chief Funster content calendar contest Dean Alexander Destination New South Wales down under Elmore Alexander Endorsement entry video facebook Finalist fortune cookie Franklin gilbert Harbour Bridge Hello my name is I come from a land down under internships isis Jeff Roy Keep calm and funster on keep moving forward koalafications letter of recommendation Marist Marist College Mark Gamarra Massachusetts Massachusetts State House Meredith Krim MVP New South Wales referee challenge round 2 rugby School of Management Sculpture by the sea Send BMAC Down Under Sexy Back shortlist shortlisted social media song parody State House State Representative Sydney Sydney Opera House Sydneysider Sydney Tower Sydney Tower Eye team player The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Toastmasters top 3 top 25 Tourism Australia Tucker Tucker Des Lauriers twitter Walt Disney